Get to know our Team
When you’re an engineer at Grab, you are part of the heart and soul of the company. Our passion is anchored in the work that we do, and this is reflected in the impact we make on millions of lives on a daily basis. Our team is empowered by creating amazing services and tools that serve millions of passengers, driving partners, Kudo Agents and fellow grabbers & kudogans.
This position will be based in Kudo, Jakarta, Indonesia.
The day-to-day activities:
– Responsible for test and release of a piece of functionality with the best quality possible.
– Understand the product/feature in-depth and also the underlying technicality.
– Testing should be performed in collaboration with the scrum team by applying the right and adept testing techniques, tools
and communication skills.
– Accommodate quick/smart testing hacks.
The must haves:
– Able to read and understand documents: Product understanding by consuming requirement documents (PRD, TRD,
– Manual testing of mobile and web apps, Bug reporting, Test case design
– Understanding of database concepts and queries (Mysql, PostgreSQL, etc)
– API testing using postman, Charles proxy, or any other relevant tools
– Understanding of test automation frameworks like robot framework, testNG, jUnit, etc is good to have
– Understanding or Experience in scripting or any programming language like Golang, python, java, etc
– Experience in Selenium, Appium or any relevant test automation tools is a plus
– Knowledge of Linux
– Excellent communication skills – very good at inter and intra-team communication
– Team player who endorses collaborative work style
– Inquisitive and hungry to learn more
Please send your cv to : email@example.com